Fox CharlotteI’m going to be interviewed on FOX Charlotte News tomorrow. I’ll be talking about the best roller coasters within driving distance of Charlotte. It’s going to be taped at Carowinds so there may be some great background shots of Carolina Cobra, Flight Deck (formerly Top Gun), or Nighthawk (formerly BORG Assimilator). If you live in the area, check it out. It will be airing on the 10:00 news.

Queen City Coasters – The Best Roller Coasters Near Charlotte
Best Roller Coasters Near CharlotteTo coincide with my interview, read my list of the Best Roller Coasters Near Charlotte, NC. It was edited out of the interview, but I talked about my favorite coasters at Freestyle Music Park and Six Flags Over Georgia.

About The Author

12 Responses

1. Ostrich

Cool, you should record it on TV and put it on your YouTube channel or something like that 😀

I'd love to see it!

2. The Coaster Critic

Ostrich, I'll be adding a link to the story soon. It went well.

Anonymous, of course you're allowed to comment. As long you keep the language clean and are adding to the discussion, you can comment as often as you want.

3. grimjack

congrats dude. Im tellin ya. Coffee Table book. I know a guy. Who..knows a guy. You need an agent!(And I need a cashcow, ah-cha-cha-cha!)

But seriously, that's a good look. Could be lucrative! You could even hire a ghostriideeerrrrr!!!~~~

subtle ain't I?

4. grimjack

um..i meant 'ghost writer'. yes. I am re-tarded. no, that should not influence your decision making process.

5. The Coaster Critic

Thanks GrimJack. I'll keep you in mind when I'm looking for an agent. But I don't think I'll need to hire a bike riding super hero with a flaming skull and a sub par Nick Cage movie. 🙂

6. Judy P in Pgh

Hey, Joel, it was really cool to finally get to hear your voice. Cheers from Pittsburgh!!

7. JaMeS

THAT is really cool. I can not believe you made onto T.V.!!!!!!!!! If there was only some way I could be on T.V. for something like that……….

8. malcolm

congrats on the interview its always nice to see somebody dealing with coasters on tv you just dont see coaster heds on tv

9. Matthew

Coaster Critic, the day i heard you were going to go on tv, that was the first time ive ever watched the news in my life. Nice interview!

10. CFC

CC, the news people at the end said you have a real job. Can you tell me what it is?

11. Kurt Dahlin

Nice interview. It's great to be able to put a face to the names running some of these coaster sites. Nice job on your site, as well. There appears to be lots of good content on here.

-Kurt