BrainRush: Game Show on a Roller Coaster
This Summer on Cartoon Network you can watch unsuspecting park guests get thrown into an impromptu game showBrain Rush - Game Show on a Roller Coaster while riding a roller coaster. The concept is a lot like Discovery Channel’s Cash Cab, only instead of being driven around the busy streets of New York City, contestants are being flipped upside-down, launched from zero to 80 mph, and subjected to g-forces all while answering questions.

BrainRush airs Saturday nights at 8PM EST on the Cartoon Network. It looks like the entire season was shot at Knott’s Berry Farm near Los Angeles. From the clips and the episode I’ve seen, contestants progress through levels on three of the park’s roller coasters. On Level 1 riders take a spin on the Vekoma boomerang coaster called Bomerang. Level 2 ups the ante with B&M inverted coaster Silver Bullet. And finally Level 3 launches contestants on Xcelerator.

I think this video’s kind of annoying, but it’s a popular video so maybe you’ll enjoy it. Here’s a video of one of the contestants freaking out while riding Silver Bullet:

The guy’s a bit too entertaining, so I wonder if he was a plant. It’s kind of a neat idea. But now that there’s a quiz show on a roller coaster, I’m waiting for the roller coaster quiz show. Theme park Jeopardy anyone?

How do you think you would do on Brain Rush? Leave a comment below.

About The Author

15 Responses

1. JaMeS

did i not just say this saturday night? thanks for posting this for more people to watch it!

2. Matthew

ya i missed the first episode but i watched it online. It was a really good show

3. JaMeS

Hey, C.C. I wanted to ask you. What do you think of Kraken and the Dueling Dragons? Could you do a review on them?

4. Aaron

I think this show is really awsome, funny, and challenging but try going to six flags over texas in dallas texas and try riding the mr.freeze, batman, and titan they are awsome.

5. Matthew

I wonder if on the second season they go to a different park that would be cool

6. Matthew

I could see Carowinds doing it. Carolina Cobra, Afterburn, Nighthawk! But Busch Gardens would be good too

7. Brianna

i want to be on this show so bad! lol honestly, they should put it on again and maybe ill have a shot! i would be overjoyed if it did! im 15 & I've LOVED roller coasters for a long time!

8. Rocky Sepich

For the first few years of Cartoon Network’s existence, programming meant for Cartoon Network would also be simulcast on TBS and/or TNT in order to increase the shows’ (and Cartoon Network’s) exposure; examples include The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, Cartoon Planet, and 2 Stupid Dogs.-

Newly released posting produced by our web site
    <http://www.healthmedicinelab.com